Recent Commercial Posts
Why Choose SERVPRO for Commercial Water Loss?
Why Choose SERVPRO® for Commercial Water Loss
When water damage threatens your business, trust SERVPRO of Southern Scioto County & Lawrence Counties to handle the restoration promptly and efficiently. Here are five reasons to choose us:
1. Expertise: With years of experience, our skilled technicians can tackle any size disaster with precision.
2. Quick Response: We guarantee a rapid 24/7 response to minimize potential damage.
3. Minimizing Downtime: Our dedicated team works tirelessly to restore your property swiftly.
4. Tailored Solutions: We provide personalized plans that fit your needs and budget.
5. Comprehensive Services: From water extraction to thorough cleanup, we leave no traces of damage behind.
Contact us at 740-534-9210 for reliable and professional services. Let SERVPRO of Southern Scioto & Lawrence Counties take care of the restoration so you can focus on running your business successfully!
#SERVPRO #CommercialWaterLoss #RestorationExperts
How to Streamline your commercial cleaning strategies
Streamline Cleaning with Smart Strategies
Every minute that you save in a busy day adds to productivity and boosts your bottom line. Streamline the time you spend on routine chores with these smart cleaning strategies:
• Store all supplies in one location, and keep them portable. Fill a lightweight plastic basket or wheeled cart with dusting spray, glass cleaner, isopropyl alcohol, paper towels and microfiber wipes.
• Shine keyboards and monitors with disposable towelettes designed to pick up crumbs, dust and debris. Discourage desktop lunches and snack breaks.
• Designate a central closet for the office vacuum, but don’t bury it behind supplies. Keep it ready to roll for regular cleaning and emergency pick-up duties.
• Garbage patrol goes faster when you keep refill trash liners in the bottom of bins. Just pull out the full bag, pop in a fresh liner, and save extra steps to the supply closet.
• Disinfectant wipes come in handy on restroom counters and break room tables. Encourage employees to use them on door knobs, faucets, fixtures, fridge handles and microwave controls.
• If you don’t use a cleaning service, designate and post routine duties, but let employees trade assignments. To keep things fair, rotate jobs on a regular basis. Using a checklist can help keeping everyone on top of all the important things you’d like to see taken care off.
Vandalism and Graffiti Cleanup
Vandalism and Graffiti Cleanup
Vandalism and graffiti can be very upsetting. It can range from relatively minor pranks to malicious destruction of property. Often simple acts of vandalism, like breaking a window, can cause significant water and mold damage if not addressed in a timely manner.
Need Vandalism and Graffiti Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today 1-740-534-9210
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals will act quickly to remove vandalism and graffiti from home and commercial spaces. In addition to removing spray-painted graffiti from exterior walls, they can also clean driveways, walkways, asphalt, metals, wood, glass, plastic, and masonry. Their highly trained technicians can offer the following services:
SERVPRO Commercial Services
Your commercial property’s appearance speaks volumes to your clients. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Retail Facilities
- Education Facilities
- Property Management
- Healthcare Facilities
- Hospitality Facilities
- Food Service Facilities
Have Questions? Call Today 1-740-534-9210
Commercial Building Restoration Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your business back up and running. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation. Learn more about our commercial restoration services:
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
Whether your need is removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can depend on a SERVPRO Franchise Professional to get the job done right the first time. They’ll respond promptly and make your workspace look its very best. Learn more about our Commercial Cleaning Service.
Restoring Your Southern Scioto and Lawrence Counties Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events in a Southern Scioto and Lawrence counties commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Southern Scioto and Lawrence Counties
SERVPRO of Southern Scioto and Lawrence Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
Be prepared for your next disaster
Being prepared ensures the future of your business. Fifty percent of small businesses never reopen after a major fire or water disaster. That is where SERVPRO of Southern Scioto and Lawrence Counties can help. We are available 24/7 to help mitigate any disaster no matter the size.
What have you done to ensure you are not in that fifty percent? If you can't answer this question we have a process that can help. It's called an ERP (Emergency Ready Profile) and it is something that we here at SERVPRO of Southern Scioto and Lawrence Counties specialize in. At no cost we will provide comprehensive building assesment as well as peace of mind to you and your employees. Since we don't schedule disasters we provide you 24/7 access through our Ready Plan App customized to your business. We have provided this service to many local businesses. You can contact us at SERVPRO of Southern Scioto and Lawrence Counties 740-534-9210.